Incredibly smooth and soft to the touch, the enhanced surface properties make UltraMatte acrylic beautiful and functional.
- Top hardcoat protected for excellent scratch resistance
- Color richness and UV stabilized
- Anti-Fingerprint properties
- The most scratch resistant matte acrylic on the market
- The highest level of chemical resistance in the industry
All colors are stocked at our Denver headquarters.
UltraMatte panels consist of a premium quality MDF substrate with a co-extruded polymer acrylic top layer. The core material is carefully selected by Premier to have low surface variance, so the surface is not flawed by substrate imperfections.
The panels are PUR (polyurethane) laminated inside a Class-100 (ISO 5) cleanroom, which is a manufacturing process that guarantees UltraMatte is as close to a perfect product as technologically possible.
UltraMatte panels are available in 14 different colors options. Our standard panel size is 4’ x 8’ available in 1/4” and 3/4” thicknesses. We can process panels into finished components, such as cabinet doors and drawer fronts, with matching laser edgebanding.
UltraMatte is suitable for interior vertical surfaces such as kitchen cabinets, vanities, closets, furniture, as well as store fixtures & displays.
* Reflekt and UltraMatte metallic colors have a directional design. Take note of the directional arrows on the protective film throughout machining and installation.
Samples are available now and can be requested on our Order Samples page.
UltraMatte Acrylic Reference Materials
- UltraMatte Product Information
- UltraMatte Spec Guide
- Senosan AM1800TopMatt Scratch Resistance Brochure
- View Senosan AM1800TopMatt data sheet
- View Senosan Product Introduction
The information above should be used as a guide only, colors and gloss levels are subjective. Samples of material should always be obtained and evaluated by users and customers for final inspection.
Due to the differences in screen resolutions, the color and images depicted throughout the website may vary compared to the actual products’ color and results achieved. Images and colors should be used as a guide only. Statements and recommendations provided by Premier EuroCase, either written or verbal are based on our experience gained to date.