Reflekt is a breakthrough high-gloss acrylic with several innovative product qualities:
- The most scratch resistant high-gloss acrylic on the market
- Impeccable surface consistency due to cleanroom lamination
- Color richness that enhances depth and clarity
All colors are stocked at our Denver headquarters.
Pure White - 11046
White - 1982
Soft White - 1994
Cream - 7496
Pebble - 85468
Beige - 7498
Grey - 85384
Stone - 85383
Dark Grey - 85382
Black - 8421
Pearl White* - 11035
Metallic Beige* - 7499
Metallic Silver* - 85385
Metallic Grey* - 85387
Metallic Black* - 8427
Red - 3362
Corsa Red - 3399
Orange - 9133
Fly Yellow - 2283
Sage - 5357
Blue - 4644
Navy - 4696
Reflekt panels consist of a premium quality MDF substrate with a co-extruded polymer high-gloss acrylic top layer. The core material is carefully selected by Premier to have low surface variance, so the Reflekt surface is not flawed by substrate imperfections.
The panels are PUR (polyurethane) laminated inside a Class-100 (ISO 5) cleanroom, which is a manufacturing process that guarantees Reflekt is as close to a perfect product as technologically possible.
Our standard panel size is 4’ x 8’ available in 1/4” and 3/4” thicknesses.
Reflekt is suitable for interior vertical surfaces such as kitchen cabinets, vanities, closets, furniture, as well as store fixtures & displays.
Reflekt panels are available in 22 colors – two of them (Fly Yellow and Corsa Red) are exclusively offered by Premier. The scratch-resistant acrylic layer is UV stabilized for lifetime color depth that retains its original luster, with no polishing required.
Finished components with matching laser edgebanding or PUR applied two-tone edgebanding (similar to back-painted glass) are also available. We pride ourselves in delivering a 5-day lead time for component work, which is made possible by world-class technology and efficient manufacturing processes.
* Reflekt and UltraMatte metallic colors have a directional design. Take note of the directional arrows on the protective film throughout machining and installation.
High-Gloss samples can be requested on our Order Samples page.
Reflekt Reference Materials
- Reflekt Product Infomation
- Reflekt Specifier Guide
- Reflekt Key Attributes
- Senosan AM1800TopX Scratch Resistance Brochure
- Senosan AM1800TopX Hardcoat Data Sheet
- Senosan AM1800TopX Dry-Erase Test Report
- Senosan AM1800TopX Chemical Test Report
- Peel and Stick 3M #9505 Product Info
- Competitor Gloss UV Exposure Test Results
- Competitor Gloss UV Exposure Material Results
- Premier's Product Information
- View Reflekt Distributors
- Cut-to-Size Door Program Guide
The information above should be used as a guide only, colors and gloss levels are subjective. Samples of material should always be obtained and evaluated by users and customers for final inspection.
Due to the differences in screen resolutions, the color and images depicted throughout the website may vary compared to the actual products’ color and results achieved. Images and colors should be used as a guide only. Statements and recommendations provided by Premier EuroCase, either written or verbal are based on our experience gained to date.